At CHA Fertility Center, we evaluate patients on a case-by-case basis to ensure each receives the most appropriate and advanced treatment necessary. We understand every patient is unique, and we pride ourselves on providing the highest degree of personalized care delivered with the utmost sense of duty. This level of care combined with our laboratory expertise allows us to achieve our high success rates.
It is important to note that in addition to clinical excellence, there are other factors that affect reported success rates. These factors may include:
- age of the female– in vitro fertilization success rates generally decline with maternal age if using the woman’s own eggs
- recurrent miscarriage, infertility in both the male and female, uterine abnormalities, blocked or absent tubes, ovarian dysfunction, cervical or uterine factors and peritoneal factors
- length of time the couple or female partner is considered infertile
- number and quality of retrieved eggs
- quality, mobility and morphology of sperm
- whether the couple previously had children before attempting IVF or had previously failed IVF procedures
- number of children that the woman may have had
- whether the clinic accepts more challenging cases or ‘cherry picks’ their patients to inflate success rates
At CFC LA, we do not turn away patients just because they have more difficult cases. We fully support all our patients’ decisions given our doctor’s prognosis and gladly take on the challenge to achieve success.
A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics, treatment approaches, and entry criteria for ART may vary from clinic to clinic.